A local recycling and manufacturing company is in search of a production supervisor with prior leadership experience:
Salary is dependent on experience, employee will be eligible for Quarterly Performance Bonuses.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must have prior supervisory experience
- Flexible schedule (day and night shift)
- The employee must be able to stand up for long periods of time and is occasionally required to sit, climb, walk, stoop, and kneel.
- The employee must be able to lift, and or move up to 50 pounds.
Bilingual in Spanish is a preferred qualification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for safety, quality, productivity, and employee performance for assigned shift.
- Receive, investigate, and remediate employee grievances, concerns, and issues.
- Monitor and enforce the established practices regarding attendance.
- To counsel employees to address and resolve performance concerns.
- Make hiring and disciplinary recommendations.
- Work closely with the maintenance team for preventative maintenance / repair needs on the production line.
- Troubleshoot process and equipment problems when necessary.
Please note this posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job, Perform additional duties as assigned.