Preventative Maintenance Attendant
After completion of the 90 day probationary period and being converted to the company you will receive a $300 conversion bonus.
- Overtime opportunities available
- Career advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefits such as paid time off, 401k, and medical
- Training provided.
- Conduct Preventative Maintenance on Equipment.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: Entry Level Position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement preventative maintenance measures.
- Daily Cleaning of machines
- Greasing of equipment
- Replacement of filters and changing of oil and grease
- Identify any mechanical fault that may lead to major breakdown of machines such as detect heating and vibrations
- Identify and report worn out parts of machines before they lead to major mechanical damage.
- Maintain accurate records of all work activities
- Must comply with all necessary safety measures in the course of discharging duties so as to prevent accident or injury
- Open communications / routine progress reports to supervisor
- Team player
The employee must be able to stand for long periods of time and is occasionally required to sit, climb, walk, stoop, and kneel. Must be able to work in extremely hot temperatures, up to 130F. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour