- Full Time
- Pay Range $25 to $30 based on experience and qualifications
- Excellent benefits such as paid time off, 401k, and medical
- The oversee of the installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical systems in factories warehouses, and production areas
- Check switches, motors, regulators, and other parts of an industrial electrical system.
- Work on hydraulic, pneumatic, and other kinds of systems.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 6 years of experience as an electrician working in an industrial environment
- Self-driven and motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow both verbal and written directions
- Excellent understanding of safety rules in an industrial setting
- Familiar with industrial and electrical laws
- Open availability to work late hours and overnight, and weekends
- Strong mechanical, analytical, and solution driven skills
- Possess strong electrical and mechanical abilities
- Must be able to use basic tools and machinery
- Ability to schedule and balance priorities, and possess a strong adherence to deadlines
- Strong ability to read measure devices and blueprints
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for operating, changing over, setting, repairing and improving on fillers; packaging equipment, combining equipment, and providing support for the workings of auxiliary equipment
- Maintain logs, and record labor, materials, and equipment used
- Responsible for calibrating and checking instruments
- Respond quickly to emergency situations
- Abreast of the utilization of every tool, which may include drills, mechanical saws, sanders, and buffers
- Wire machines and electrical panels in line with prints
- Troubleshooting: Identify a problem and proffer logical solutions to them.
- Browse blueprints and lots of schematics, and use an array of tools and diagnostic devices to service and install electrical components
- Repairing and maintaining hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems
- Calibrating and maintaining circuitry
- Reading and interpreting wire diagram
- Using Electrician tools of the trade to include hand tools, testing equipment, and electrical codes
The employee must be able to stand for long periods of time and is occasionally required to sit, climb, walk, stoop, and kneel. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Perform additional duties as assigned.