Manages Directly: Supervise Maintenance Department Personnel
- Plan, direct, and coordinate maintenance of the facilities and operations. Drive continuous improvement in our processes and infrastructure.
- Excellent Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Salary is based on experience and qualifications
- Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Drive safety improvements in the plant as well as with maintenance team.
- Providing strong technical guidance and leadership to a staff of maintenance personnel
- Ensuring employee technical training, preventive maintenance, repair, facilities maintenance, all machine processes, environmental, quality and building security issues are addressed on a timely and proactive basis.
- Oversee a budget, schedule vendors who come on-site to do specialized work, and evaluate potential new equipment or supplies for the company
- Comply with all OSHA and company policies
- Place orders for spare parts and keep appropriate documentation on all plant equipment
- Evaluate the performance of maintenance staff through reviews and one on ones
- Keep records of all preventative maintenance and service activities
- Implementing a preventative maintenance program
- Manage time and prioritize tasks well.
- Implements programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- Assist with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions.
- Conducts employee performance reviews and one-on-ones to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians.
- Maintains and updates operating and training manuals for the maintenance department.
- Ensures that all maintenance technicians are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures.
- Plan shutdown activities and people schedules.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Decision Making.
- Leadership Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Time Management.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Electrical Aptitude
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, walk, stoop, and kneel. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year