1st Shift: 7:00 am- 3:30 pm M-F
This position requires operating a Radio Frequency Heat Sealer. We are willing to train the right person. Applicant should know the safety precautions to running machinery, understand the basic components of a work order, and can ID the difference of common materials used.
- Pay attention to fine details of a project or task.
- Must stay focused with tasks at hand while avoiding distraction or creating conversation within the work area.
- Meet customer specifications while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in a teamwork atmosphere and contribute to various continuous improvement projects and processes.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment.
- Must possess the ability to perform at required production standards with minimal supervision and solve practical problems.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing conditions.
- Must be patient, have a positive attitude, and be a team player.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal (behavioral) skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Perform any other duties as required.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Basic math and reading are required. Need to be able to read a tape measure. Must have valid driver’s license and pass drug screening.
Email email@example.com with resume.