A local recycle and manufacturing company is in search of a production supervisor with prior leadership experience:
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must have prior supervisory experience
Flexible schedule (day and night shift)
Salary is dependent on experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for safety, quality, productivity, and employee performance for assigned shift
- Receive, investigate, and remediate employee grievances, concerns, and issues
- Monitor and enforce the established practices regarding attendance.
- Counsel employees to address and resolve performance concerns
- Make hiring and disciplinary recommendations
- Work closely with the maintenance team for preventative maintenance / repair needs on the production line
- Troubleshoot process and equipment problems when necessary
- Eligible for Monthly Performance Bonus
The employee must be able to stand up for long periods of time and is occasionally required to sit, climb, walk, stoop, and kneel. The employee must be able to lift, and or move up to 50 pounds.
Please note this posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job, Perform additional duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour