Forklift Warehouse Operator
Start your new career with a global manufacturer of textile goods in Johnston, SC at Milliken. As the Forklift Warehouse Operator, you will be responsible for following all safety operational procedures while providing support to the supply chain through collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products.
For 150 years, Milliken has been innovating with the purpose to explore, discover and create ways to enhance people’s lives. With expertise across a breadth of disciplines, including specialty chemical, floor covering and performance materials, Milliken works around the world every day to add true value to people’s lives, improve health and safety, and help make this world more sustainable.
*This is a Temp-to-Hire position*
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred not required
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Must function effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Positive attitude & good work ethic
- Proactive, self-motivated, and strong ability to multitask
- Basic mathematical, reading, and communication skills
- Good hand eye coordination
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including rotating shifts of 8-12 hours in duration
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. when performing specific job tasks
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
- Pay progression above $13.00 hour
- Health benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Temperature and Humidity Controlled Environment
- Temporary to Hire after 90 days
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Operator:
- Transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility.
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- Perform cycle counts by scanning and counting material to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Comply with all safety rules and guidelines of the location
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift Operator position.
ADA: The client will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.